Cynthia Sardou is the daughter of Michel Sardou, a famous singer in France. She worked as a journalist in France for the news channel I-Télé, now known as Cnews, and was a reporter in California for film events such as the Oscars. After years attending and reporting on the Golden Globes, she moved to Canada to host her own cultural radio show. She is the author and co-author of several autobiographical”Appelez-moi Li Lou” books as well as the anthology Aimer, Encore et Toujours (Love Now and Forever). The Film, which peeks into the world of cinema, is her first novel and was mainly inspired by her experience abroad.
– More than 3,000 copies sold the first month.
– This novel features talented and determined women who influence the world of cinema.
– A Hitchcockian fiction between shadow and light, between a dream come true and the reality of life.
– A great love story that turns into a nightmare.
– A compelling novel in which many women will identify.